1,000 mcg per 1 ml serving; supports red blood cell function, energy metabolism and neurological health in a convenient liquid form.
Recent research has indicated that methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, supports neurological function and nerve cell health. In studies, methylcobalamin has demonstrated the potential to support healthy cognitive and nerve function as well as memory and emotional well–being. Vitamin B12 is also an important cofactor for energy production and plays a role in immune system health and healthy homocysteine metabolism.*
Serving Size:1 ml
Servings Per Container:30
Methylcobalamin (B12)1000 mcg
purified water, natural glycerin, citric acid, potassium sorbate
- Wheat Free
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Yeast Free
- Sugar Free
- Starch Free
- Hydrogenated Oil Free
- Corn Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
As a dietary supplement, take 1-3 ml daily, in divided doses, with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- If pregnant, consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
- Tamper resistant: Use only if safety seal is intact.
- Store sealed in a cool, dry area.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Commitment to Quality Program
- Sourced and manufactured to avoid:
- Artificial Additives, Allergens
- Environmental Contaminants, Added Excipients
30 ml (1 oz)