Certified Organic, 100% Natural & Vegan
Fragrantly sweet with a subtly tart overtone our freeze dried raspberry powder is wonderfully delicious and nutritious - eat by the spoon or add to shakes, on top of fruits, deserts, anything your heart desires!
Red Raspberries rank near the top of all fruits for antioxidant strength, due to their rich content of ellagic acid (from ellagotannins), quercetin, gallic acid, anthocyanins, cyanidins, pelargonidins, catechins, kaempferol and salicylic acid.
Raspberries are an excellent source of fiber, manganese and vitamin C. They are a very good source of vitamin K and a good source of magnesium, folate, omega-3 fatty acids, copper, vitamin E and potassium. But eating whole berries or berry powder has been shown in scientific studies to be more beneficial than taking the individual phytochemicals in the form of dietary supplements
Some possible traditional uses of Raw Organic Freeze Dried Red Raspberry Powder may include:
● Highest food source of ellagic acid
● Almost 50% higher antioxidant activity than strawberries because of high levels of tannins
● May help prevent the development of early atherosclerosis
● Ability to prevent overgrowth of certain bacteria & fungi in the body
● High in polyphenolic compounds known for their anti-cancer properties
● Contain strong antioxidants such as Vitamin C, quercetin & gallic acid
● Raspberries have been shown to inhibit the production of COX-I and COX-II enzymes. Anti inflammatory products like ibuprofen & aspirin, inhibit COX-I and COX-II resulting in the reduction of pain associated with arthritis, gout & other inflammatory conditions
● Red raspberry ketones are currently being used in Japan as a weight loss supplement in a pill form and as an external patch
● Good source of anthocyanins including quercetin, kaempferol cyanidin-3-glucosylrutinoside & cyanidin-3-rutinoside
Fragrantly sweet with a subtly tart overtone our freeze dried raspberry powder is wonderfully delicious and nutritious.
Ingredients: Organic Freeze Dried Raspberry Powder from the USA
Suggested Use: Mix 1 tablespoon with juice, yogurt, chocolate or add to your favorite smoothie. Use to add flavor and nutrition to any recipe. Ideal for dry fruit preparations, powdered drinks, cake mixes, desserts, etc.
Made in the USA by The Herb Stop