The Herb Stop Blog
In The Holiday Mood? Try These Incredible, Seasonal Herbal Teas
Nothing beats a delicious cup of hot tea on a cold day. However, an even better treat, in our opinion, is a scrumptious cup of hot tea with seasonal influences, such as tasty eggnog, cranberry, or candy cane flavors.
To celebrate the upcoming holiday season, we’ve developed a bunch of new, exciting flavors to get you into the spirit of the season!
Today, we’re going to share these delightful teas with you. Keep reading to see if anything strikes your fancy - and keep in mind that these may make fantastic holiday gifts for other tea lovers in your life, whether that’s your sister, spouse, hairdresser, child’s teacher, or more!
The possibilities are endless.
Autumnal Herbal Teas
Let’s start with some of our favorite, new autumnal herbal teas that are sure to bring the warmth, spice, and delight of the fall season.
- Cranberry Apple Herb & Fruit Tea: This full-flavored tea is strong, rich, and fruity. The apple pieces, cranberry pieces, elderberry, hibiscus, and rosehips combine to create a punchy, flavorful tea that is sure to warm you during the chilly autumn days. We recommend adding a couple of cinnamon sticks or cloves to this to create your own mulled spice tea!
- Rocky Horror Spice Black Tea: Love pumpkin? Then this is the tea option for you! With spicy, warm notes and a strong pumpkin flavor, this is the perfect tea for enjoying a spooky fall movie night.
- Hazelnut Cinnamon Black Tea: For a delicious, decaffeinated herbal tea option, we created this fantastic, rich tea that combines the warming flavors of cinnamon and hazelnut with rich cream. The hints of cocoa, orange, and marigold provide additional depth to this warm tea.
- Sleepy Hollow Pumpkin Chai Black Tea: Few things are as autumnal as a cup of hot chai tea, but we decided to take things a step further by creating a Sleepy Hollow-inspired brew. This ghoulish tea features ginger, cinnamon, pumpkin, apple, nutmeg, and more! All of our personal favorite autumn flavors. We even included a bit of candy into this mixture for the perfect sweet, warming drink that is ideal for sitting up late telling ghost stories with friends.
Holiday Inspired Herbal Teas
Are you looking for that perfect gift for someone’s stocking this holiday season? Or perhaps, you’re ready to jump right into the holiday season and start enjoying the best flavors that the holidays have to offer.
Either way, we’ve got you covered with these terrific new holiday tea blends! :
- Candy Cane Black Tea: It doesn’t get much more seasonal than a delicious red and white candy cane. For this holiday tea, we’ve incorporated candy cane pieces and peppermint leaves into a black tea blend for the ultimate minty treat. If you have a mint lover in your life, this is definitely the tea blend for them!
- Santa’s Milk & Cookies Black Tea: Nothing screams holidays more than dipping a delicious cookie or biscuit into a warm, decadent glass of milk. Inspired by this, we created our Santa’s Milk & Cookies Black Tea which has a delightful, creamy, and sweet flavor similar to the experience of dipping cookies into milk. The fact that this is a caffeinated tea makes it all the better. After all, Santa will be up all night on Christmas Eve delivering gifts. We’re sure he and all of his helpers could use the extra caffeine this holiday season!
- Eggnog Tea: If you enjoy the sweet caramel, cinnamon, ginger, and rum notes of creamy eggnog, we recommend this lovely herbal tea option. It contains all the best holiday flavors, from cinnamon, ginger, and cloves, to give you a punchy, flavorful black tea option that is sure to get you in the holiday mood.
- Sugar Plum Pudding Black Tea: This tea will definitely leave visions of sugarplum fairies dancing in your head while you drink it! If you enjoy a sweet, fruity flavor with hints of nuttiness, we think you’ll love this sumptuous tea option.
Wintery Herbal Teas
Winter brings many cozy opportunities to curl up with a cup of scrumptious hot tea. Whether you enjoy going outside and building snowmen with your kids or prefer to stay indoors reading a good book while watching the snowfall, a hot cup of tea can keep you warm and make your spirits lighter.
Try one of our new winter herbal teas to keep yourself warm and cozy during this cold season:
- Cranberry Orange Black Tea: This fruity but sharp tea has an intense orange flavor paired with delicious cranberries’ sweet, more subdued flavor. We love the Cranberry Orange Black Tea for keeping ourselves warm during these colder months.
- Ice Wine Black Tea: You may have never heard of ice wine before because of its exorbitant cost. Some ice wines cost upwards of $250,000! The reason for this is the processing of the grapes for the wine. Grapes for ice wine have to be pressed while frozen, so the yield is significantly less than other forms of winemaking. However, ice wines have a more decadent, sumptuous taste as a result. We wanted to incorporate this sumptuous taste into one of our teas, so we took Ontario Ice Wine and combined it with our luxurious white and black tea, along with currants, to present you with a fruity, sweet taste unlike any of our other teas.
- Cream Earl Grey Tea: If you or a loved one enjoys a London Fog, we can’t recommend this Cream Earl Grey Tea enough. With smooth notes of bergamot and sweet cream, you can’t go wrong with this delicious tea choice!
We couldn’t be more excited for the upcoming holiday season and changing weather! We hope this piece gave you some fun ideas for ways to add a little holiday spirit into your day-to-day life, as well as some possible gift ideas for loved ones who also enjoy decadent hot teas during the colder months.
Keep warm friends!
Leilah & Natalie