The Herb Stop Blog
Mushroom Dish Recipes
Dried & Fresh Mushrooms
Mushrooms support the immune system, so much information is now available on how health enhancing they are.
To incorporate these yummy fungi into your diet, here is a delicious mushroom dish recipe from my Swiss Cookbook
- Oysters, Cesar, Bolets (dehydrated)....all from Rim Country, and fresh Shitake and Crimini from Natural Grocers.
- Saute in olive oil with garlic and shallots.
- Add water or white wine with Herb Stop's Mushroom Herb Mix.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add a little cream or coconut cream and simmer to warm it up.
- Place on a toasted Naan bread, decorate with parsley and a few cherry tomatoes. Et voila....bon appetit!!!