The Herb Stop Blog
Spring Zodiac Signs: Strengths, Struggles, and Herbal Remedies For Balancing Your Astrological Sign
Spring is a time of beautiful transformation. However, spring can also cause dramatic shifts in people born in the spring or with prominent spring zodiac signs in their birth chart.
Aries, Taurus, and Gemini are the spring zodiac signs. Today’s article will break down each spring zodiac sign’s strengths, weaknesses, and great herbal remedies that can support your health if you are one of these signs, have them in your chart, or struggle with similar problems.
Don’t worry. We will be publishing an article on each zodiac sign season throughout the year!
P.S. If you don’t know what your entire birth chart looks like, we recommend checking out your free horoscope here, which gives a better overview of your entire personality.
March 21st - April 19th
Your element: Fire
Ruling Planet: Mars
Common Aries strengths:
Common Aries weaknesses:
- Overly aggressive
- More prone to head, skull, and upper jaw problems
- Susceptible to headaches and migraines
As the first zodiac sign, it’s no surprise that those born during Aries season are headstrong, driven, and, sometimes, a bit aggressive. Like the eldest child, Aries had to forge their own way, contributing to their strong drive, organizational skills, and impatience when others get in their way.
Due to this headstrong personality, Aries can struggle with exhaustion, irritation, and overstimulation. Physically, Aries are more prone to head, skull, brain, and upper jaw problems. They may also experience more headaches, eye problems, head injuries, and poor memory.
Here are some of our favorite Aries herbal remedies for supporting yourself:
- Aries Tea: Our Aries Tea is crafted with rich raspberry rooibos and hibiscus to excite the Aries's nature. To balance the Aries, skullcap, feverfew, oat heads, and red clover balance and nurture the mind and nerves, which can be prone to overexcitement.
- Aries The Driven Roll-On Oil: Our Aries Roll-On Oil contains lavender and wild orange, which smell incredible and are soothing and pleasant to experience. Other delightful scents in this roll-on include allspice, coriander, and ho wood.
- Aries - The Driven Essential Oil Kit: Looking for the best all in one kit to support your mind and body as an Aries? This AromaBox includes Organic Sweet Basil Essential Oil, Black Pepper Essential Oil, Juniper Essential Oil, and the Aries The Driven Roll-On.
April 20th - May 20th
Your element: Earth
Ruling Planet: Venus
Common Taurus strengths:
- Direct and honest
Common Taurus weaknesses:
- Prone to overindulging themselves
- More susceptible to a sedentary lifestyle
Taurus is born under the love planet Venus. As a result, Taurus individuals or people with strong Taurus in their chart tend to be incredibly loving, generous, and protective of loved ones.
Taurus individuals can also be incredibly patient and have an enduring love for others. However, this can lead to possessiveness. Taurus individuals are also prone to overindulgence as they have an eye for beauty and the finer things in life, such as food and drink.
In terms of health, Taurus people are more susceptible to neck and throat issues, including respiratory problems, sore throats, neck pain, thyroid problems, and tonsillitis. For herbal support for Taurus individuals, we recommend emotionally balancing and cleansing herbs that will support the Taurus’ body, thyroid, and help clear their respiratory and lymphatic systems.
Here are some of our favorite herbal remedies for Taurus people:
- Taurus Tea: Taurus individuals love decadence, so our Taurus Tea starts with rich peach and vanilla rooibos. Passion flower, oat heads, cleavers, and red clover support a relaxed neck, clear lymphatic system, cleansed body, and stronger nervous system.
- Taurus Roll-On Oil Blend - The Beauty: Our Taurus Roll-On Oil Blend is crafted with ylang ylang, lemongrass, cardamom, basil, oakmoss, and decadent cocoa absolute. We suggest applying this to your neck, throat, and pulse points.
- Taurus - The Beauty Essential Oil Kit: Our Taurus AromaBox contains Lemon Essential Oil, Oakmoss Absolute Essential Oil, Rose Geranium Essential Oil, and, of course, the Taurus The Beauty Roll-On. If you or a loved one are a Taurus, this is an excellent choice for supporting your mind and body!
For even more information about supporting your zodiac signs with herbal remedies, check out our book on Botanicals and Signs of the Zodiac.
May 21st - June 22nd
Your element: Air
Ruling Planet: Mercury
Common Gemini strengths:
Common Gemini weaknesses:
- Prone to an overactive mind
Geminis are highly adaptable, curious, and innovative people. However, this analytical mind can make them more susceptible to an overactive mind, anxiety, and restless nature.
Physically, Gemini people may struggle more with their arms, shoulders, and nervous system issues, such as depression, overstimulation, and burnout. Ideally, herbal remedies for Geminis should include something to calm the nerves and balance their mind. Insomnia and anxiety herbal remedies may also be helpful for the Gemini that has a lot of nervous energy.
Our top recommendations for Gemini individuals include:
- Gemini Tea: Our Gemini Tea has a passion fruit green tea base, which stimulates the Gemini’s keen intellect and energy levels. Almonds, elder berries, lemongrass, ginger, and jasmine support common Gemini health issues, such as poor digestion, flakiness, and overstimulation.
- Gemini Roll-On Oil Blend The Communicator: We created the Gemini Roll-On Oil Blend with supportive cedarwood, lavender, bergamot, vetivert, and clary sage to promote a healthier nervous system and respiratory system.
- Gemini - The Communicator Essential Oil Kit: Our Gemini AromaBox includes Caraway Essential Oil, Lemon Verbena Essential Oil, and Peppermint Essential Oil, along with our incredible Gemini Roll-On Oil Blend. These supportive essential oils promote a calmer, more patient mind and healthier nervous and respiratory system.
We hope today’s piece gave you helpful insight into each of the spring zodiac signs and their strengths and weaknesses. Stand by for our upcoming summer, fall, and winter zodiac sign articles!
Natalie and Leilah