The Herb Stop Blog
The Ultimate Guide to Our Fall Herbal Favorites
There may be few things in this world that scream fall as much as a beautiful pumpkin patch or the smell of cinnamon wafting through the air as an apple pie bakes.
With so many wonderful flavors, foods, and events during the fall season, it’s no wonder that many consider fall their favorite season.
Today, we want to share some of our absolute favorite fall products, from herbal remedies to delicious teas to terrific spices perfect for fall baking and cooking!
Cozy Up to a Cup of Autumnal Tea
As the temperature drops, the idea of a hot, soothing beverage is even more appealing. Here are some of our favorite fall teas that are sure to delight you:
- Pumpkin Pie Herb & Fruit Tea: Possibly the ultimate autumn tea, our Pumpkin Pie Herb & Fruit Tea is delicious with a warm and savory taste. This tea combines the rich flavors of pumpkin, cinnamon, apples, carrots, pomegranate, and more. When you drink our Pumpkin Pie Herb & Fruit Tea, it’s like being transported to the kitchen while a scrumptious pumpkin pie bakes in the kitchen - absolutely perfect for autumn!
- Ginger Apple Rooibos Tea: If apple pie is your favorite, this Ginger Apple Rooibos Tea is sure to delight! This tea combines the taste of warm ginger and sweet apples and is a caffeine-free option for those that prefer to avoid caffeine or like a caffeine-free option to curl up with at night.
- Pumpkin Spice Black Tea: For a spicy, strong pumpkin flavor, our Pumpkin Spice Black Tea is a great choice. This spicy pumpkin tea warms you from the inside out and provides a punch of caffeine that can help you jumpstart your day.
- Nutty Caramel Rooibos Tea: This caffeine-free tea option has a rich, smooth flavor with a deep chestnut, caramel, and hazelnut flavor. We recommend trying this tea both hot and cold!
- Spiced Apple Chai Black Tea: Juicy, sweet, and refreshing. Our Spiced Apple Chai Black Tea is a caffeinated tea with a sumptuous apple, cinnamon, and ginger flavor. We recommend adding milk or a milk substitute after brewing this tea, then adding honey or a sweetener of your choice. This combination makes the perfect fall treat!
- Pumpkin Honeybush Chai Tea: Our Pumpkin Honeybush Chai Tea combines rich masala chai spices and sweet pumpkin notes to create a terrific, cozy flavor. In addition to this, the cardamom, cinnamon bark, ginger, and cocoa nibs enhance this tea’s flavors further, making it a rich tea with many delicious layers of flavors.
Need a Boost? Our Favorite Fall Aromatherapy & Essential Oils
Aromatherapy and essential oils offer many benefits. Here are our favorites for the fall season, whether it’s for soothing achy joints or promoting thankfulness:
- Hocus Pocus Roll-On Essential Oil Blend: Looking to encourage your mischievousness? Our Hocus Pocus blend is perfect for getting into the Autumn and Halloween mood.
- Aches Away Roll-On Essential Oil Blend: If you struggle with achy joints or joint inflammation during the colder months, we highly recommend our Aches Away Roll-On Essential Oil Blend. This blend of essential oils helps ease inflammation in the joints so that you can enjoy the cooler weather without worry!
- Tummy Soothe Essential Oil Blend: Do you tend to overeat on Thanksgiving? It happens to the best of us. Try our Tummy Soothe Essential Oil Blend to support healthy digestive functions with relaxing essential oils, including ginger, peppermint, chamomile, and more.
- Autumn Breeze Essential Oil: Looking for the perfect essential oil to set the autumn mood in your home? This spicy, fruity, and woody blend is an ideal choice.
- Migra-Gone Roll-On Oil Blend: If you’re like many, you may struggle with more headaches and migraines during the colder months. Whether it’s aches in your neck or shoulders or the stress of the holiday season, migraines are no fun. Try our blend of lavender, peppermint, ylang ylang, rosemary, and more, which is excellent for helping to relieve the symptoms associated with headaches and migraines.
- Thankful Roll-On Essential Oil Blend: It’s easy to get wrapped up in the stress of the holiday season sometimes. We created our thankful roll-on blend specifically to promote gratitude and thankfulness so that you can relax and enjoy the season more. Essential oils like bergamot, grapefruit, spruce, and more are great for fostering joy and gratitude.
Must-Haves for Fall Cooking and Baking
Fall cooking and baking are some of the best parts of the season!
Here are some of our must-have fall spices and salts:
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: We couldn’t make this list without including the quintessential pumpkin pie spice, which combines organic ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. This spice is delicious in many classic fall dishes, including pies, breads, cakes, squash, oatmeal, and anything with pumpkin.
- Cinnamon Sticks: Cinnamon is excellent in so many dishes, including pastries, pies, dumplings, ice cream, soups, squash, cocoa, coffee, breads, etc. Our cinnamon sticks are also incredible on fruits and vegetables, such as apples, oranges, carrots, spinach, and more.
- Hickory Salt: Hickory salt adds a perfect smoky, grilled flavor to dishes without any fire. Use this in your hot soups, cheese dips, barbeque sauce, and gravies to take them to the next level.
- Apple Pie Dessert & Spice Blend: This is the perfect blend to add to any dish that requires cinnamon or nutmeg. Just sprinkle this on and enjoy the fantastic fall flavor!
Fall Zodiac Signs
Are you or a loved one a Fall Zodiac sign? Pick up one of our terrific Zodiac enhancing herbal products to enhance your sign. These make fabulous gifts for any fall Zodiac sign!
Libras: Known for being friendly, charming, and balanced people, Libras have many desirable traits. However, Libras sometimes struggle with problems in their urinary system, so we recommend kidney and urinary system supporting herbs for them. Our Libra Roll-On Oil Blend and Libra Tea are both filled with supportive herbs to help our lovely Libra friends.
Sagittarius: These adventurous, assertive, and compassionate people are known for always being on the go. If you are a Sagittarius or have one in your life, choose herbs to support the hip, thigh, and sacral area of the spine, as well as herbs to support the liver. Our Sagittarius tea and Sagittarius Roll-On Oil Blend are great picks.
Scorpios: Scorpios are naturally mysterious, passionate, sensual, and curious individuals who can struggle with reproductive and urinary system issues. They may also have a hard time relaxing due to their overactive minds. Check out our Scorpio tea and Scorpio Roll-On Oil Blend to help support these parts of the body.
We hope this collection of our fall herbal favorites inspires you to get into the autumn mood and relieve any common fall problems you experience, such as achy joints or migraines.
Natalie and Leilah