Unlike conventional medications that mask full-blown symptoms, ColdCalm by Boiron targets specific cold symptoms at the onset, established and resolution stages of the common cold. These non-drowsy, meltaway tablets are easy to take at the first sign to relieve sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and minor sore throat pain.*
Benefits and Features:
- Multi-symptom relief for every stage of a cold.*
- Non-drowsy, non-habit forming.
- No risk of rebound congestion or interaction with other medications or supplements.
- Tablets melt in the mouth without water, chewing, or swallowing.
- Recommended for adults and children ages 3 and up.
- Gluten-free and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Box contains 60 unflavored tablets.
The tablets dissolve easily under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
ColdCalm is non-drowsy and not habit-forming. There’s no risk of rebound congestion or interaction with other medications or supplements. It’s gluten-free and has no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Recommended for adults and children ages 3 and up, ColdCalm is an HSA & FSA eligible medicine available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored tablets. Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms.
Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- minor sore throat
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS—Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS —Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS—Relieves aches and pain associated with colds
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS—Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS —Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS—Relieves minor sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS—Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the ingredients in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, take 2 tablets every 6 hours. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Children 3 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Ask a doctor before use:
- in children under 3 years of age
- if sore throat is severe, accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen, or if new symptoms occur.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.