December 22nd – January 19th Birthday People
If your birthday falls between December 22nd and January 19th your astrological sign is Capricorn, the tenth house of the Zodiac. Additionally, if your astrological chart shows many planets in Capricorn, or if your Moon or Ascendant at the time of your birth were in Capricorn you may also want to balance possible Capricorn health conditions with herbs and natural remedies. Saturn is the planetary ruler, the task maker planet. If you are not familiar with Astrology you may want to contact an astrologer or go this website to find out about your birth chart: www.astro.com.
Capricorns have a tendency to have problems with the skeletal structure, joints, knees, teeth and the skin. They are prone to diseases, disorders, and injuries to the legs, knees, and bones. Choose herbs and vibrational essences for Capricorns that strengthen the bones, loosen stiff joints, and maintain healthy teeth. Capricorn herbs are ruled by the planet Saturn and are high in minerals to help maintain a strong physical structure: amaranth, beet, belladonna, boneset, buckthorn, comfrey, cypress, elm, horsetail, lobelia, mullein, pansy, patchouli, poplar, quince, skullcap, slippery elm, Solomon’s seal, tamarind.
Capricorns strive for social status and recognition, success in business or career. They are driven individuals. Honest, stable, and hardworking, they thoroughly explore all possibilities before deciding on a “safe” course. They tend to do things in excess, overwork, skip meals, and then eat too much at one time. They should go easy with spicy foods, because these may cause intestinal upsets. Worrying drains their energy and spirit. At times, Capricorn’s surprising mood swings deserves the adjective word – “capricious”. Capricorns are known for their longevity. Their health gets better as they get older.
The following ingredients were carefully selected for Capricornian:
- Marzipan Rooibos Tea is mild, balancing and uplifting for the highly driven Capricornian.
- Lemon Chiffon Rooibos Tea is clearing and inspiring to the steadfast and head-strong Capricornian.
- Shavegrass brings strength and power to the enterprising and ambitious Capricornian.
- Boneset, as it's name suggests, supports and strengthen the physical structure of the stable and tough Capricornian.
- Lobelia calms and relaxes the body of the stubborn and capricious Capricornian.
- Schisandra berries support liver function for the sometimes emotionally suppressive, yet loving Capricornian.
Ingredients: Lemon Chiffon Rooibos (Rooibos, Lemongrass, Marigold Flower, Natural Vanilla Flavor & Natural Lemon Flavor), Marzipan Rooibos (Rooibos, Almond Pieces, Dried Papaya & Natural Flavors.), Organic Shavegrass, Organic Boneset, Organic Lobelia, & Organic Schisandra Berries.
Suggested Use: Drink 1 cup as desired.
Made in the USA by The Herb Stop