November 23rd – December 21st Birthday People
If your birthday falls between November 23rd and December 21st your astrological sign is Sagittarius, the ninth house of the Zodiac. Additionally, if your astrological chart shows many planets in Sagittarius, or if your Moon or Ascendant at the time of your birth were in Sagittarius you may also want to balance possible Sagittarius health conditions with herbs and natural remedies. Jupiter is the planetary ruler, the planet of expansion. If you are not familiar with Astrology you may want to contact an astrologer or go to this website to find out about your birth chart: www.astro.com.
Sagittarians have a tendency to have problems with the hips, thighs and the sacral region of the spine. They may also have issues with the liver. Sagittarians spark into immediate and quick action when needed and may at times burn the candle at both ends. Choose herbs and vibrational essences for Sagittarians that support and rejuvenate the liver. Sagittarius herbs are ruled by the planet Jupiter and their action is to cool and cleanse the blood, reduce fever and heal. They also strengthen the lower part of the body, and the nervous system. Jupiter herbs are: anise, borage, chestnut, cinquefoil, clove, dandelion, endive, fig, honeysuckle, horse chestnut, hyssop, linden, liverwort, maple, meadowsweet, nutmeg, sage, sarsaparilla, sassafras, star anise, wood betony, and yellow dock.
Sagittarians have an active and sensitive liver and their health may be at stake, if they eat too many fatty foods or too many carbohydrates. Their liver suffers instantly from overuse of alcohol. To keep up their high energy levels, Sagittarians need to exercise in fresh air, especially leg exercises, such as walking. Jupiter also rules the pituitary gland, which is the master gland that regulates hormone production and physical growth. Sagittarian’s mascot reveals a half human and half horse, symbolizing the union of mind and body.
The following ingredients were carefully selected for Libran:
- Coffee flavored Rooibos has a tasteful flavor without stimulating the adventurous and inspiring Sagittarian.
- Vanilla Honeybush soothes the senses of the volatile and fiery Sagittarian.
- Rhodiola supports the stamina and outgoing nature of the athletic Sagittarian.
- Fo-Ti, known as the Oriental "Elixir of Life", is rejuvenating and liver supporting to the quickly emoting, yet wise Sagittarian.
- Ginkgo supports mental function of the highly intelligent and honest Sagittarian.
- Honeysuckle cools the blood of the passionate and on-the-go Sagittarian.
- Feverfew soothes inflammation of the outdoorsy Sagittarian and calms the mind of the sometimes tactless and unfeeling Sagittarian.
- Cornflower imparts a graceful nature and calming influence to the highly likeable Sagittarian.
Ingredients: Coffee Rooibos (Rooibos, Mango, Cherries, Yogurt Crisps, Safflower Petals & Natural Flavors), Vanilla Honeybush (Honeybush & Natural Vanilla Flavor), Certified Organic Rhodiola, Certified Organic Fo-Ti, Certified Organic Ginkgo, Certified Organic Honeysuckle, Certified Organic Feverfew & Certified Organic Cornflower.
Suggested Use: Drink 1 cup as desired.
Made in the USA by The Herb Stop