100% Natural & Vegan
" I DESIRE"
October 23rd – November 22nd Birthday People
If your birthday falls between October 23rd and November 22nd your astrological sign is Scorpio, the eighth house of the Zodiac. Additionally, if your astrological chart shows many planets in Scorpio, or if your Moon or Ascendant at the time of your birth were in Scorpio you may also want to balance possible Scorpio health conditions with herbs and natural remedies. Pluto is the planetary ruler, the transformational planet. If you are not familiar with Astrology you may want to contact an astrologer or go to this website to find out about your birth chart: www.astro.com.
Scorpios have a tendency to have problems with the reproductive and urinary systems. They may also have issues with the glandular system and sex organs. Scorpios are unable to rest and relax, and therefore, may also suffer from mental and physical exhaustion. Choose herbs and vibrational essences for Scorpios that support and rejuvenate the glandular, reproductive, and urinary system. Scorpio herbs support sexual drive and the desire to procreate. They also cleanse the body of toxins that may otherwise accumulate in the bladder and reproductive organs causing inflammatory disorders. Pluto herbs are: blessed thistle, leek, horseradish, wormwood, and sarsaparilla.
Scorpio rules the reproductive organs, the organs of regeneration and life-giving energy. An active sex life is essential to their health and well-being. Scorpios also need a healthy diet in order to keep up their energy and a positive outlook on life. If Scorpios experience emotional difficulties they become ill and may indulge in liquor. However, they do not handle alcohol very well, since it is toxic to their system. Scorpio people have strong bodies and excellent recuperative powers. It’s been said that Scorpios look old when they are young and young when they are old.
The following ingredients were carefully selected to balance the mystifying and intense Scorpio:
- Cherry Rose Rooibos' sensual flavor feeds the desires of the Scorpian.
- Damiana's (Turnera aphrodesiaca) supports healthy sexual desire, reproductive health and urinary health for the magnetic and sexual Scorpian.
- Ashwagandha in Sanskrit means "vitality of the horse", known to increase desire, vitality and reproductive health as well as calming the mind for the mysterious Scorpian.
- Roses are a sensitive and hypnotic plant that brings up feelings of love and beauty for the perceptive Scorpian.
- Ginkgo's powerful and intense properties may be beneficial for mental focus and circulation to the extremities for the transformational and reactive Scorpian.
- Blessed Thistle has been used through history for oxygenation and to support liver health for the imaginative Scorpian.
Ingredients: Cherry Rose Rooibos (Rooibos, Rose Petals, Blackberry Leaves & Natural Flavors), Organic Damiana, Organic Rose Petals, Organic Cornflowers, Organic Ginkgo, Organic Blessed Thistle & Ashwagandha.
Suggested Use: Drink 1 cup as desired.
Made in the USA by The Herb Stop