Certified Organic, 100% Natural & Vegan
Organic Strawberry fruit is known for its antioxidant properties due to high vitamin C, anthocyanins and ellagic acid content. Strawberries also contain dietary fiber, iodine, folate, quercetin and kaempferol. Bursting with flavor, our 100% organic freeze dried strawberry powder captures all the natural taste and nutrition this remarkable berry has to offer.
The strawberry is often described as a luxury item, enjoyed by royalty. France's King Charles V had over 3000 planted at the Louvre in Paris, King Louis XIII ate them everyday; and both Louis XIII and Louis XIV the latter enjoyed the berries so much that they are recorded to have eaten them to the point of indigestion!
The use of strawberries and of the strawberry plant itself for therapeutic purposes dates back as long as they have been eaten. American Indians prepared infusions of strawberry plant leaves as a treatment for stomach pain and gastrointestinal ailments such as diarrhea. Swedish botanist Carl Linnaeus was convinced that strawberries had miraculously healed his severe attack of gout; and the French philosopher Bernard de Fontenelle, who died at the age of 100 attributed the secret of his longevity to strawberries.
Some possible traditional uses of Raw Organic Freeze Dried Strawberry Powder may include:
● High concentrations of phytoestrogens - natural plant estrogens that act as a natural form of estrogen
● May support healthy eyesight
● Strawberries are one of the few sources of ellagic acid
● Strong antioxidant benefits
● Natural source of Iodine / Potassium iodide (KI)
● May support healthy cholesterol levels
● Low Glycemic Index (GI) of 40
● May fight certain types of cellular mutation
● High in phytonutrients like phenols, flavonoids & anthocyanins
Ingredients: Organic Freeze Dried Strawberry Powder from the USA
Suggested Use: Mix 1 teaspoon with juice, yogurt, chocolate or add to your favorite smoothie. Use to add flavor and nutrition to any recipe. Ideal for dry fruit preparations, powdered drinks, cake mixes, desserts, etc.
Made in the USA by The Herb Stop