The Herb Stop Blog
Third Eye Chakra - Herbs, Recipes & Health Tips
"I SEE MY INNER TRUTH"
What Are Chakras?
Chakras are energy centers in the body through which energy is taken in, dispersed, and released to the surrounding organs. There are 7 major Chakras located invisibly near the 7 endocrine glands. Each Chakra represents a psychological and spiritual quality responsible for your health and well-being, or the lack thereof. Plants, with their vibrational frequencies, are in tune with your body and psyche, and can help you balance, heal and energize your 7 major Chakras.
Third Eye Chakra
The Third Eye Chakra, aka “the inner eye”, is located in the forehead area between the eyes and is associated with clairvoyance, intuition, imagination, visualization and intelligence. It is also known as “the higher mind”. A balanced Third Eye Chakra allows us to see clearly, to see the big picture. It connects us to our spiritual nature, our inner dreams and visions. It deals directly with symbolism. Opening your Third Eye allows you to see all aspects of life, positive and negative. The Third Eye Chakra influences:
- The pituitary gland
- The forehead and temples
- The eyes, sinuses, ears, nervous system
- The ability to see, psychic abilities and power, spiritual awareness, intuition, imagination
- The five senses, and the sixth sense
Signs Of A Closed Third Eye Chakra
- Physically: Eye or ear problems, sinus infections, deafness, migraines, headaches, insomnia, nightmares
- Emotionally: Confusion, depression, fear, lack of imagination and intuition, egotistical, lack of interest in a higher purpose, feeling disconnected, lost and unsure about life
- Mentally: Chaotic thoughts, clouded mind, selfish thinking, delusions of grandeur
How To Balance Your Third Eye Chakra
- The higher Chakras are not linked with bodily processes, but with mental states. Sometimes, a lack of food for a short time is beneficial for the Third Eye
- Drink herbal teas, such as Eyebright, Bilberry, Star Anise, Mugwort, Lavender, Juniper, Rosemary
- Use a Neti Pot to clear your eye and sinus cavity areas
- Open yourself to mystic truths. Develop your clairvoyant abilities. Work with your dreams. Ask why?
- Learn to control the flow of your images and visions, cancel time and space, experience freedom by “emptying the mind”
- Work with your Third Eye to better understand your true spiritual nature and purpose, as well as how you connect and interact with Spirit
- Use the Third Eye Chakra essential oil blend in your lotion, shampoo, conditioner, environment, etc.
- Wear gemstones, such as Lapis Lazuli, Blue Sapphire, Quartz
- Incorporate the color indigo into your life
- Spend time alone and in silence on a regular basis. It is beautiful to be alone. It does not mean to be lonely. When you are alone your mind does not get influenced and contaminated by society
- Meditate regularly, deeply inhaling the color indigo
- Entertain yourself with mind games
- Gaze at the blue sky, or the night sky with its many stars and planets
Third Eye Chakra Tea
The Herb Stop has formulated a delicious and health enhancing tea blend to open the Third Eye Chakra:
- Black Raspberry Macademia Honeybush has an opening and purifying effect to provide your mind with inner calmness, depth, and clarity
- Eyebright expands your inspiration and intuition guiding you into new ideas with greater confidence
- Bilberry berries improve eyesight as well as Third Eye awareness
- Blueberries’ delicious sweetness energizes tired eyes, as it regenerates retinal purple
- Schisandra berries raise the vibration in the eyes for greater vision
- Ginkgo stimulates cerebral circulation and oxygenation bringing mental clarity and focus into your life. Ginkgo allows you to remember your dreams, helping you to interpret and understand them
- Amaranth raises the vibration in the Third Eye Chakra for increased intuition and clairvoyant perception
Third Eye Chakra Oil Blend
The Herb Stop has created an oil blend to help you nurture your Third Eye Chakra, containing essential oils to open the Third Eye Chakra, such as White Sage, Muhuhu, Frankincense, and other essential oils. In the morning, or whenever you need to become aware of your own truth, massage a small amount of oil under your nose, and/or place a few drops on your Third Eye Chakra. Feel how this oil blend connects you to your “higher mind”.
Spiritual Expansion essence activates the pituitary gland to give you greater insight into spiritual understanding. It elicits a sense of spiritual connection.
Expanded Awareness essence impacts the pituitary gland, increasing mental clarity and clairvoyance.
This article was written by Leilah of The Herb Stop in Pine, AZ.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Consult your physician, pharmacist, or herbalist before use.