The Herb Stop Blog
Amazing Herbal Stocking Stuffers & Gift Ideas for Your Loved Ones
Opening stockings on Christmas morning is a long-held, delightful tradition for many of us, but choosing fun, creative stocking stuffers can be tricky. When shopping for stocking stuffers, you’ll often find many of the same recommendations: candy, cool socks, chapstick, etc.
While all fun to receive, a creative stocking stuffer makes the experience even more wonderful. Keep reading for a list of herbal stocking stuffer ideas sorted by interest and lifestyle for fresh inspiration!
For the Optimizer
We all know at least one person who enjoys optimizing their life to the max, whether that is through planning, studying, meditation, or supportive supplements.
Try these supportive gift ideas to help them enhance their focus and energy:
- Mushroom Coffee Instant Mix: An excellent gift for anyone looking to boost their energy in the morning! This powerhouse mix of nootropics, including Lion’s Mane, Chaga, Cordyceps, and Arabica coffee, packs a punch.
- Amplifier: This essence contains the life force collected from Clear Quartz and helps anyone taking it amplify what they experience in life. For an optimizer, this is a fantastic choice because it can support their goals, the vitamins they take, and the experiences they go through to help them come out on top.
- Get Up & Go Tea: An antioxidant-packed green tea with cognitive-enhancing herbs. Eleuthero and ginkgo promote increased energy, helping the drinker get up and go faster in the morning or refocus during an afternoon slump.
For more information on focus-enhancing herbs, read our previous article on herbal nootropics for improving mental focus.
For the Zodiac Enthusiast
So many people are fascinated by the zodiac and what it can help them uncover about themselves.
Help your loved one get in touch with themselves with these zodiac-inspired gifts:
- Astrological Teas: We offer a range of delicious zodiac sign teas to help your loved one support themselves. Each tea is unique to the strengths and weaknesses of each sign and has carefully chosen ingredients selected especially for that zodiac sign.
- Zodiac roll-on oil blends: A fantastic choice for on-the-go support! Our zodiac roll-on oil blends contain a balanced mix of essential oils selected to support each unique sign’s needs. These blends have a beautiful scent and can be massaged into the neck, throat, or pulse points for a boost.
- Botanicals and Signs of the Zodiac: For anyone interested in learning more about the zodiac signs (whether they’re a novice or expert), this book delivers practical information to help readers live in harmony. Help them balance their astrological sign with this book written by Herbalist Leilah!
For the Busy Parent
Parents often have very little time to themselves, so help them make it count with these relaxing herbal stocking stuffer ideas:
- Herbal Skincare: A busy parent may not have time for an extensive skincare regimen or face masks. But, you can enhance their routine with luxurious herbal skincare products, such as our cleansers or creams.
- Decadent Silky Cream: If you’re feeling overwhelmed with the skincare options, we recommend the Decadent Silky Cream to just about everyone! It’s ultra-soft, hydrating, and suitable for any skin type - a perfect way to transform “slapping” moisturizer on at night into a soothing and refreshing moment.
- Handmade Soaps: Help your busy recipient take a moment and be present with these delightful handmade soaps. Each has a unique, refreshing scent to help even the busiest parent enjoy a quiet moment. For an out-of-towner, consider our Pine Strawberry Soap - inspired by Rim Country and its beautiful trees and mountains.
- Bath Salts: We offer a vast range of delightful bath products, from beautifully scented bath salts to herbal bath bags (which look like tea bags you place in a hot bath). For the ultimate relaxation, gift our Vanilla & Lavender Bath Salts or Valerian & Chamomile Bath Salts. Both of these are especially good for anyone struggling with relaxation or insomnia.
- Peace Potion Roll-On Oil Blend: For the parent who is always on the go, our Peace Potion Roll-On Oil Blend is perfect! It’s crafted with soothing, relaxation-promoting essential oils like bergamot, lavender, cedarwood, and orange, which promote lessened stress. We also recommend our Lavender Peppermint Roll-On for a similarly relaxing effect but a completely different scent.
For Anyone with Christmas Spirit
Whether you need a festive white elephant gift, a gift for a teacher, or know someone who embodies Christmas spirit, these ideas are for you:
- Sugar Cookie Herb & Fruit Tea: A scrumptious, sweet tea with light fruity, nutty, and caramel undertones. Perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth.
- Peppermint Twist Black Tea: Warm them up from the inside out with this minty tea. This caffeinated tea has a sweet vanilla flavor and is absolutely delicious, especially with whipped cream on top.
- Black Spruce Essential Oil: For those who love the smell of balsamic and evergreen trees, consider gifting them this fresh essential oil. Perfect for making your home smell like an evergreen forest or supporting yourself during stress or a cold.
- Santa’s Milk & Cookies Black Tea: Sure to make the recipient feel like a kid again! This delightful tea blend contains premium black tea, red plum petals, sumac berries, and other organic natural flavors that deliver a creamy, sweet flavor.
If you’re gifting one of these delicious loose-leaf teas to someone you don’t know as well, consider adding a tea infuser so they can easily brew their new tea. We love this cute pig tea infuser or beautiful butterfly tea infuser to add even more personality to your gift.
For the Runner or Athlete
Runners and athletes often push themselves to their limits. These supportive herbal gifts can help them relax and replenish their systems after an intense workout:
- Nature’s Electrolytes Mix - Pineapple Coconut: Runners can lose a lot of electrolytes during a long run. Help them rejuvenate and replenish their electrolytes with this tangy, refreshing drink mix made completely from plants and fruits.
- Epsom Salt: Soreness comes with the territory when you run or work out. Epsom salts are a relaxing addition to any hot bath and can help with soreness and detoxification.
- Muscle Balm: An excellent gift for anyone experiencing muscle soreness, stiffness, or spasms. Massage this balm into affected areas to encourage reduced stiffness and pain and the release of toxins in the muscles.
Herbalist Natalie & Herbalist Leilah